Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO . . .

It's been a little while since I've done a post and I was looking through my camera at some pictures I have taken over the past few weeks and thought I should update on the random things in our lives! So a couple weekends ago Mase and Griff stayed the weekend at my parents, better known as grammy kim and papa norm. It was a much needed weekend for us and the kids had a blast! Mason finally decided that he was brave enough to ride the horse and so after I'm sure dozens of "grammy I want to ride the horse" they finally decided to give it a shot. Much to my parents surprise ( and mine and anyone else who knows my little mase who seems to be scared of everything :) He got right on with no concerns at all! What a brave little guy after all! And of course Griff will do anything that his older brother does so he had to have a turn too!





Believe it or not, I actually got something done while the kids were gone ( Thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law who helped out with Daxon in between feedings! We have a big walkout area from the back of our house (out of the basement) that needed some major TLC so I headed to the garden center and after spending a small fortune . . . who knew plants could cost so much??? I finally got it looking beautiful ( sorry the pictures didn't turn out to great so I won't post them!) Kasey also got a lot done in the yard so hopefully we will be able to get grass sometime soon!


I was noticing this weekend how BIG Daxon is getting! They grow up so fast . . . it makes me kinda sad! He has already outgrown the newborn diapers (and the 1-2 size is getting a little snug) and is wearing 3-6 month clothes! I don't know why I am surprised since the other 2 were the same way . . . but here is a funny picture of Dax and his chubby cheeks!


3 comments:

Hayley said...

I love the chub!

Really. Love. It.

Michelle said...

Wow, you weren't kidding, those cakes are awesome!
Cute, cute boys!

anna said...

Imagine that, Griffin is flipping the whole internet world off as he is pointing to Daxon's cheeks! haha