Saturday, May 31, 2008

BOYS IN MY HOUSE

"There are boys in my house – and Spiderman shoes
And 200 papers in various blues.
There's dirt on a face and a smudge on a nose;
Grass stains on knees and sand between toes.
There's bathtime at night with bodies to scrub,
And when we're all done there is dirt in the tub!
There's odors most icky; there's boogers so green
There's more yucky things than I'll ever get clean.
There's piles of laundry; there's stories at night;
There's bedtime and bathtime and dinnertime fights.
There are cute little vests and darling neckties
Dragged right through the mud – oh what a surprise!
There's running and climbing and jumping and falling
And laughing and crying and hugging and brawling
There's tantrums and time outs and extra loud noise –
There's love in my house shaped like THREE little boys."
-Erin Jo Kilmer

I found this cute poem on a friend of a friends blog and thought it just fit . . . except I did have to change the end from "two little boys" to three little boys!

1 comments:

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Hello Kristen, I was looking through all of Hileys "hair friends" on her blog and saw yours. I just had to comment on how cute your boys are! They are darling! Your new little Dax is beautiful. Love the haircute too! HOpe you didn't mind!