Tuesday, June 17, 2008

BELATED FATHERS DAY






Fathers day was a great day at our house! The morning started out with the traditional fathers day breakfast of biscuits & gravy with scrambled eggs. YUM . Then we headed for the park to feed the ducks and have a picnic. After the boys naps we headed over to Kasey's Grandparents and had dinner with the family. The boys had a blast playing on the slide and I tried desperately to get a good fathers day picture but with Mason being in a silly mood this is the best we got!






I did want to say how much we love Kasey. He is the best dad ever. I don't know what I would do without him. He takes every spare minute from the time he gets home until the boys go to bed to play with and take care of them! They just adore him and try to be like him in every way. We love you daddy!

2 comments:

Alisha LeBaron said...

Kristin-
I am so stinkin glad that you found my blog! Yours is so cute, and holy cow, I can not believe that you are a mom of three! Your boys are all so cute, and Dax is a doll. I forget how little they really are! Well Hopefully now we can keep in touch a little bit better!

Adam and Aubrey said...

BED BUDDY!!!!! Where on earth have you been? I miss you! I cannot believe you have 3 boys! HOW FUN! I think boys are so fun. . granted I only have one. But I am so jealous of you! I would love all boys! Girls are great and all, but I'm all hormones. Can't risk one like that! I'll be stalking you!!!