Tuesday, June 17, 2008

8 WEEKS OLD . . .ALREADY???




It seems crazy to me, but yes Dax is 8 weeks old today! He is the sweetest and best baby! He is getting into a pretty good routine, and boy do I love a good routine when it comes to my kids! He has a good 5 hour span of uninterrupted sleep every night and is finally spacing out his feedings during the day so mom can actually get a few things done! Although some days I still just hold him and do nothing :) He is getting to be quite a chunk and is smiling more and more everyday!

3 comments:

Bre said...

What handsome little guys you have! I cant believe Dax is already 8 weeks old! It really does go by SO fast!

Natalie said...

Kristen! I am so glad you left me a comment. I had no idea you were a blogger too. Your boys are so cute! We need to go to the park and play....soon!!! Dax is adorable. Do you mind if I link you to my blog?

Baumgartners said...

I can't believe he's 8 weeks. He has changed to much since I saw him last. Ty has been saying he wants to go to Mason's house, so we'll have to come up for the day sometime soon.