Saturday, June 14, 2008

BEST BUDDIES

Most of the time anyway :) Even after all of the hitting, kicking, biting, screaming, shoving, wrestling and so forth . . . they never seem to want to be very far from one another! I have always hoped ( and still do ) that having them so close together will help ensure them to be the best of friends, but I have a feeling we are going to experience both sides of the spectrum! But hey, what's a little fighting between two siblings gonna hurt? I mean really, I remember my brother just wailing on us girls and we still love each other :) Anyway, I'm not sure why I went off on this subject because I really just wanted to show everyone the most recent pictures of my "big boys" being best buddies!

Bathtime!!!
Movie Time!!!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

This is exactly how I feel about my girls. Half the time they are bff's and the other half they are fighting....things are just going to get more interesting here the older they get I think!

Michelle said...

It doesn't get any better than dinosaurs in the bath tub, cute boys!

anna said...

oh ryan...haha i'm glad you guys like him again after the stories i've heard! haha i'm sure that your boys will be best friends all growing up, they're adorable!