Thursday, June 26, 2008

SUMMER SO FAR . . .

This summer has been pretty basic . . . but fun and definitely VERY HOT!!! Here's a few pictures of what we've been up to so far!

SWIMMING AT GRANDMA'S
What would we do without the kiddie pool???






LOTS OF BABY SMILES . . .
Dax already loves his brothers and it doesn't take much for them to get him to SMILE!


RADISHES
(the first thing to be able to eat from the garden)


RELAXING . . .
"My 3 sons" :)



YUMMY . . .
Drinking out of the Nemo sprinkler

4 comments:

Hayley said...

I just noticed your cakes on the side of your blog-amazing! Is there anything you can't do?

Are you still doing hair?

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

I can think of plenty that I can't do :) I don't do much hair anymore . . . just the ocassional family member and of course I cut my boys hair.

Jamie said...

Love all the new pictures! How bad of a mom am I, we haven't even been swimming once yet this summer! That pool looks pretty fun! Dax is growing too fast! I LOVE those pictures your friend took:)

lauren said...

I have a blog! laurendoyle@blogspot.com.... yeah it's not cool. not yet, i dunno how to work it haha