Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A little LOVE

Thanks to the lovely Pinterest I came up with some adorable valentines for the kids this year. They thought it was so cool to have a home made valentine, which of coarse makes me very happy!

The finished product was adorable. Complete with a sucker stuck through their hands!

I think we will try to do something like this every year … or as long as they still love it.

DSC02730

100_0092

 

And even though Dax and Navi aren’t in school, I couldn’t resist something for them as well – they are just way to cute!2011-09-11 001

 

2011-09-11 0011

Also, I wanted to let you all know that I am in the process of starting a new blog! I am so excited about it and have been working really hard on getting it ready. It will be   focused more on things like decorating, DIY projects, furniture refinishing, parties, and whatever else I feel like. I will still continue this blog as my family blog but will be putting most of my effort into the new blog.

I will give you more details as I get closer to starting it … hopefully soon!

1 comments:

anna said...

these are so cute, and i can't WAIT for your new blog! now i need you closer so you can sell me your stuff!