Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Christmas {morning?!?}

This year Christmas morning came EARLY. So Early that I wasn’t even sure it was actually morning. You see, Navi woke up crying around 2 am. I went in, calmed her down and put her back to bed. Then 2:30 rolled around and she was back up, then again at 3. Finally, I decided that bringing her in our room would be the best thing to do in order not to wake everyone else up. Just as I had fallen back asleep around 3:30, Mason came in to see if it was time to see if Santa had come. Are you kidding me? Um … no. So I told him to go back to bed.

Not long after that, we could hear three little boys bouncing off the walls with excitement downstairs. Hmm … I wonder how that happened!? Needless to say, we were all up and I didn’t see any hope of getting everyone back to sleep, so we (including Grandma and Grandpa) decided just to roll with it. It was fun, and exhausting, and Navi was down for a nap by 8 am and didn’t wake up until a couple hours after lunch. Ha. I have big plans of next year being very different!

DSC02512

DSC02513

Griff’s Star Wars helmet was a perfect fit for Grandpa Norm!DSC02515

DSC02516

DSC02517

DSC02519

DSC02521DSC02522DSC02520

DSC02524

Here’s how I found my dad a few hours after the madness. I was wishing that was me!

DSC02523

So although we made it through our first Christmas without Jackie, we still missed her terribly. Here is a sweet poem that Kasey’s aunt gave us about Jackie’s first Christmas in heaven.

001

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Seriously 3:30?!! I want to cry for you! Those crazy kids! Darling pictures Kris, all of them! I can't get over little miss and how big she is!