Sunday, April 26, 2009

Date with Mase


I've decided that we need to start doing a little more one on one time with the boys, so on Friday I decided to take Mason out on a date. We had so much fun and it is crazy how different he is when it's just he and I. He just seems so much more grown up! We started out our date with a trip to Old Navy for a new outfit. Mason is going to be my little fashion guy! He loves clothes and saved his own money for a new outfit which he picked out all on his own. And I have to say that I was quite impressed with his choice! He has also recently started to ask to do his own hair. So I gave him a crash coarse and he actually does a great job! At least I'll have one that likes shopping and hair :) After shopping we headed over to Red Robin for some lunch and of coarse a chocolate milk shake. We had so much fun just chatting about anything and everything . . . oh and we also played a few mean rounds of tic tac toe while waiting for our food! I can't wait for our next date (and neither can he . . . he is already telling me I need to take Griff on a date so it can be his turn again!)


6 comments:

mel said...

So cute! You're such a good mom!

Bre said...

Steve and I started this a while ago, but have TOTALLY slacked on it, ever since the babe came and we really need to get back into it. It really does make a difference and has their own little personality come out so differently when they are alone. Mason is super handsome and you look lovely as well!

The Fluckiger Family said...

What a good idea! You are such a cute mom! I need to try doing this, I know that my boys would go nuts about this.

Hayley said...

Wow! You are a great mom! I think we are going to try this idea out too.

Michelle said...

I love that idea. Bronson definately needs some one on one time, poor guy.

MacElwee Family said...

I think that is such a good idea about having one on one time with your kids. He is so cute!