Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shop Shop Shop


In the last three months I have become quite obsessed with the whole "couponing" game. It is oh so addicting and actually kind of fun! And the best part about it is that my food storage has gone from non existent to needing more shelving in just 3 months (without spending any more money than I was before)! Here's what I got today . . .
6 BBQ Sauce
2 Apple Juice
4 Loaves Bread
2 Gallons of Milk
4 Boxes Cereal
2 Cartons of Eggs
1 six pack of Raisins
2 Cartons of Ice Cream
6 Bottles of Tylenol
2 Bottles of Equaline Motrin
4 Deodorant
1 Tip Sirloin Roast
2 4count Cinnamon Rolls (from bakery)
2 Big blocks of Cheese
1 5lb bag of Apples
SPENT $56.06
SAVED $132.49
Can you see how this gets addicting???

8 comments:

The Bucks said...

I tried it once, but it gave me too big of a headache. Now we live where there is no Albertson's, so no headache. Good job on the good deals, though!

The McClellan Clan said...

DANG GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fluckiger Family said...

Yay! You know I am a sucker for a good deal. Totally addicting :)

Bre said...

I love it! deals are always the best! is this all from albertsons?

anna said...

that's an awesome deal!!!! i'm going today and i'm excited to see my savings!!!

Jas & Cam Fam said...

That is soo cool!O.K., where do you start? I keep hearing about this but have no clue what it is about or how to start. Help!

Morrells said...

You go girl! I have tried it but I suck at doing it for some reason! I think it makes me spend more money! what website do you use?

Jamie said...

YAHOO! K will you teach me how?!!!