Sunday, April 26, 2009

Second Chance 5K

Last weekend I ran my first 5K. I say ran . . . but must admit there was a little walking involved as well. I never thought I would be the type to enjoy running, but when you are doing it for a good cause and with your sisters it's actually pretty fun! The second chance run is a charity run for donors and their families. My best friend from high school, Mandee had a heart transplant the summer after senior year and now her and her donor family get together every year to put this together. This was my first year participating but I plan on making it a yearly tradition!
Anna, Me, Julie, & Lauren (pre-run)


Anna and I crossing the finish line!

2 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

You are so hot. You make me want to get my saggy butt off the couch.

mel said...

Way to go!