Monday, September 15, 2008

Sweet Sweet Boys

The boys love to all play together in Daxons crib. . .
Any time that Dax is on the floor and he rolls over, Mason and Griff automatically go over to him and give him some major praise! I found them all on their bellies together . . . so cute!



Again, must be wherever Dax is!
Grandma Jackie emailed me this cute picture of Mase and Griff with "funny hats" on their way out to pick veggies from her garden (one opf their favorite things to do with grandma!).

1 comments:

Alisha LeBaron said...

Ohh... Those cute pictures could make me want to have another baby. But I'm not quite ready yet. How fun that they play together. They are going to be such good friends! I don't think I have ever seen a picture of your house. It is gorgeous! (I am jealous!) The yard looks great.