Monday, September 15, 2008

AT LAST :)

We finally seeded our yard this weekend! YEA! And when I say "we" I mean Kasey :) He has been working sooo hard this summer to get the yard ready for grass and that is not an easy task with a 2 year old and a 4 year old wanting to 'help' with everything! I think I'll take a picture about everyweek to document our grass progress! Yea for no more dust (as least not as much :)




Check out the awesome curbing that Kasey did! What a guy. . . he can do it all! But I will take credit for staining the curbing and laying the rock pathway! :) Next I'll stain the porch and walkway!



Just a shot of the back corner and the garden



Funcky shot of the side and part of the sidewalk that Kasey poured (I took it from the deck)












4 comments:

Michelle said...

Alright, your yard looks beautiful even without the grass. Looks great!

Hayley said...

Um hello, your house is gorgeous! I am fighting jealousy here-and losing. It looks great!

Morrells said...

Your house is so dang cute! I love the landscaping, your husband is awesome!

Baumgartners said...

You decided to go with seed huh? Even though you have to wait for it all to fill in, I have heard that it actually turns out nicer than sod in the end. It is looking so good. You guys have been working so hard. Call us anytime you need help!