Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Preschool

Today was Mason's first day of preschool! He has been waiting for this day for quite some time and has been sooo excited! He will be going twice a week for 2 hours and has a few friends in his class. . . one is a cutie named Brinley who he told me today that he loved ;) The only downfall is that it is during his nap time . . . so he's a bit tired, but I think once he gets used to it he'll be fine. When I dropped him off he was running to the door with not so much as a BYE MOM! He has sure changed from my little guy that would never leave my side!

Here's my little dude all ready to go!


cheesin' it in the car


sitting on the steps (next to Brinley of course) waiting for the rest of his classmates!

7 comments:

Hayley said...

Love the faux hawk! He is sure a little cutie.

Adam and Aubrey said...

Oh man. I seriously cannot believe that your kid is that old and that big. Not to mention that handsome, but I guess I kinda figured he would be handsome. Wow. Preschool! WOW. He looks like a stud.

Karlee Christiansen said...

Kristin!!! Wow, I can't believe you have 3 children!! That is great, they are adorable. I'm glad you found me! I really don't update my blog too often, but I'll check yours :)

Jamie said...

Yeah! So fun for Mason! What a little cutie, a girlfriend already?! Yikes Kris;)

Jessica Davis said...

He looks so cute with his backpack and I love his faux hawk. They really do grow up so fast! Thats great he was so excited for school too.

Bre said...

What a handsome guy, love that he has a little crush too!

p.s. No you didnt miss bunco, it the second wed of every month. And we want you to be a permanant to come, if you want!

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the pictures of your little Dax. Who took them? I have also been wanting to know what kind of camera you have?