Saturday, September 20, 2008

Owies & Sour faces!

This is the result of Mason being super excited to go to preschool! He was running to the door faster than his little legs could go and he fell and skinned his knee. Now he has skinned his knee before, but not quite this bad and he sure let me know how much it hurt! After about 45 minutes of crying, he decided it would be okay to head back to school (as long as I promised not to touch it of put a bandaid on it!)



We tried giving Dax cereal last night. I'm not so sure what he thought. He kept on opening his mouth for more, but making the most sour looking faces, and then spitting it back out. Maybe it was just hte texture, but my kids don't ever like the rice cereal much!

3 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

I love that sour face! What a cute little guy! Rice cereal is such an adventure! And that is an AWESOME skinned knee! I'm proud of that kid!

Bre said...

Both faces are too cute, but I dont blame him that "owie" looks pretty bad to me as well. I dont think I would want a band-aid either. And I love Dax and his little face, he really does not know what to think!

Jessica Davis said...

Ouch! That does look like it hurts. Those sour faces are adorable. Rice cereal is definitly not a favorite I think.