Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I know it's been awhile since my last post and I was planning on doing one today (with pictures of our trip to Discovery Gateway . . . so fun btw!) . . . but my camera is BROKEN :( So, due to the sad news and the fact that I am joining the twilight bandwagon (finally) I probably won't have any new or fun posts in awhile . . . I am going to try to get the camera fixed so we will see . . . note to self - don't let 4 year old boys take pictures with nice camera! Results are camera being dropped at Applebee's . . .

2 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

I just got through my broken camera. Luckily (serious, I don't remember buying the warranty) the warranty was still good and the entire replacement was taken care of. SWEET! And it didn't cost a dime! I would have died. Needless to say, Kona doesn't get to touch the camera. EVER.

Hayley said...

Welcome to the twilight fan club. It's pathetic really!