Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SICK KIDS . . .

I really hate it when my kids are sick. For two reasons . . . 1 - well, they are sick! And I feel so bad that they don't understand why they feel so crappy, and why mom can't make it better. 2 My house becomes a complete disaster and I feel like a zombie :( So long story short, Mase and Griff have hand, foot and mouth (a crummy virus that gives them sores in their mouths and little blister looking bumps on their hands and feet). This is the first time since Daxon was born that they have been sick together, at the same time . . . and let me tell ya it sucks! ( Can you tell I've had a long day???) It has pretty much involved screaming, crying kids that have sore mouths and are starving because EVERYTHING hurts to eat! OK I might be being a little dramatic, but as I look back on the day . . . not much! Anyway, I really hope my little buddies get feeling better soon . . . for their sake as well as my sanity:)

5 comments:

Baumgartners said...

Can I tell you again how sorry I am that they were sick! I know how bad it was with one sick, it must have been really miserable with two.

The Bucks said...

I am so sorry! HF&MD sucks, Xander had it when he was one and I thought I was going to go insane with all the screaming. I can't imagine having 2 sick with it at the same time.
I saw Kelli at the HP fireworks. She has 3 little girls and lives in Smithfield. I was going to ask her is she has a blog, but I forgot.

Jamie said...

Im so sorry your kiddos are sick, that really sucks! HAppy bday Griff! Growin right up! GREAT job with the cake! You are too talented! I need to go to discovery gateway, I've wanted to go forever, it looks so fun!

Natalie said...

Not fun at all! I hope they get over it soon...for your sake as well as theirs! We say it all the time, but seriously, lets get the boys together and play! I will call you next week and see if you are feeling up to it.

Jamie said...

I love you. Thanks for the cute card and darling necklace, I'm wearing right now! You are such a great friend. Love you to peices:)