Sunday, August 24, 2008

WeEk iN ReViEw . . .

This week has been a pretty normal one . . . Griff helped out with the laundry (I was trying to keep his mind off of the fact that Mason was not home) he loves to put the wet clothes into the dryer and pour the soap into the washer. I guess i don't really think to have him help me a lot, but when I do he is sooo excited! (I'll have to remember that!)



Daxon is now four months and trying to roll over! He is getting pretty close, but hasn't quite mastered it yet!



We made "frosting cookies" (sugar cookies) and the boys of course love to lick the beaters. Griff was itchin for one the entire time and when he finally got his, he had a big smile and kept saying "happy" over and over! I think they like eating the dough more than making the cookies . . . who doesn't?




The week ended with me and Dax heading up to Logan for the weekend. My sister JULIE ran the 1/2 marathon on saturday morning. I am so amazed . . . she has a 6 month old baby and still finds the time and energy to train! It was a lot of fun to watch her cross the finish line! (Of course I forgot my camera!) Later that afternoon the girls (Me, my mom, 2 sisters & sis -in -law) headed out to go shopping for Julie's birthday. It was a great time as usual and I can't wait to do it again!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

I Love Daxon's chubby legs as he is trying to roll over. He is such a cute little thing! I hope to see you soon.

Adam and Aubrey said...

Is Mason in school? Grif has such curly hair! Wow. You have the best little boys. Can't believe people actually run half marathons. I think I'd die. Did your sister still run and stuff while she was pregnant? Insane!

Bre said...

Your kids are SO dang cute! It was so great to see you at bunco and I am excited to have you come all the time! Daxon is a beautiful baby! Now that I think of it, I didnt get to hold him. We all need to get together with all our kids sometime, I bet they would all have a blast together!

Michelle said...

Ditto on the beaters. Man I wish I could run a half marathon, that's awesome.