Sunday, July 27, 2008

3 MONTHS & BIG CRIB

I can hardly believe that my baby is 3 months old! Last night we moved him out of our room (and out of his bassinet) into his "big crib" in his own room. I was a little nervous that he would wake up and I wouldn't be able to hear him crying ( we don't have a monitor at the moment . . . well we do but it's in Griffs room . . . ) so I slept in his room with him. I know, it kinda defeats the purpose of moving him to his own room! But he slept perfectly ALL NIGHT so I guess I can relax :) I think he likes having more room . . . and I will like getting my room back to looking more adult-like again.


I thought this was so cute! Dax just loves his big brothers!

9 comments:

lauren said...

He's so cute! I want to come down and play with them again haha. When do you get your hair done? Cause i'm gonna come down after and get mine done :D

Hayley said...

What a little cutie-and I love that you slept in his room with him! You are a great mother.

Alisha LeBaron said...

I can't believe how big he looks. He is so cute! Looks like you have a lot of fun.

Baumgartners said...

The big move is so hard, yet so good when it goes smoothly! You're so funny that you still slept in his room with him! And I love the "Baby Burrito" - no matter what anyone else has to say about it! :-)

Michelle said...

Yahoo, I only lasted about three weeks, not three months. Here's to better night sleep for everyone!

Jamie said...

He is so darn cute all wrapped up! I love the pic of Griff with his blankie! And you look beautiful as ever in the blessing pictures! If you figure out digital scrapbooking, let me know!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Graduation to the big crib was bittersweet for me. Congrats on having your own room back!

I think I use Photoshop 7.0. It's not the newest version, but I did get it for free. Not sure if it's free for all though. I have no idea. I just have it. I'm lame.

Bre said...

I cant believe how fast he is growing! HE is just adorable, you sound like me, I am SO paranoid when they are asleep I have to keep checking under their nose to make sure they are breathing, I would be right on the floor next to them as well:)

Jessica Davis said...

He looks so cute all snuggled up in his blanket. Cute pic and story about Griffin. Kids do and say some pretty adorable things!