Thursday, May 22, 2008

OH BABY. . .










Well, a few weeks ago I had a friend of a friend come over and take some pictures of the boys. It was during "naptime" so Mason and Griffin were a little difficult and we only got a few shots with them, but we got a ton of cute ones of Daxon! This gal (Brittany) that took the pictures is so cute and did a great job for a GREAT price! I am so excited that I found her and will definitly be using her again for family pictures once Daxon can smile. . . and I am back to being skinny ;)

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Kristin your boys are darling! I Love the one of them on the couch! Very cute, and I imagine that you are already skinny! I love the hc btw.

Jessica Davis said...

Hey Kristin, This is Jessica from beauty school. I saw your name on Jamie's link list and thought I would drop by and say Hi! Your boys are super cute and I love your haircut!

The McClellan Clan said...

Yeah!!!!! I'm so glad I found you!!! I've been wondering how you have been!! Your family is adorable. I can't believe it. 3 boys!! Thats crazy!! I have 2 girls. Kaelyn is going to be 4 and Emmerson is going to be 2. my blog is private, but if you want to see it, email me
jocelynmcclellan@yahoo.com

Its so good to see you, take care, your short hair is really cute too, by the way!!

Jamie said...

Oh Kris, really those pictures? my gosh you have the most adorable boys ever! I need to come hold baby Daxon again real soon! your new haircut is so so cute! You look like a babe! Besides i thought you were going to have me do it next...rude. I am really kidding you, I just thought it would be a great excuse to see you again! ;) Maybe next time!!