Friday, May 2, 2008

NO MORE LIGHTS!!!

As of today Daxon is officially done with his tanning bed ( aka billi lights )! Yea!!! Poor little guy! He was starting to cry every time I would put his mask on . . . they are so smart! Anyway, after going from a 10.8 to a 17.1 and up and down after that, the doctor finally gave us the ok to enjoy our little guy! So Monday he will go in for his 2 week checkup and he will have to get poked one more time for his pku. He is going to have the toughest heels ever! But hopefully after that we can just leave him alone for awhile and mom can stop making her daily trip to the doctors!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Kris,
I am so happy that you have a blog! Besides that now that we are moving who knows how fast we will get hooked back up- but still- it really makes me happy that I will be able to keep in touch with you a little easier! I had so much fun seeing you the other day! I really hope we are still friends- I'm so sorry about the dinosaur, I feel so bad. My kids are honestly out of control! I am so happy that baby Daxon is here and doing well! He is perfect! You really have the most adorable children ever! I really hope you will come to Wellsville to play once we get all settled! I MISS you!!

Bre said...

Hey Kristen I saw your blog on Jamie's I hope you dont mind that I popped over to peek! You have such handsome boys and such a beautiful new baby! How are you?!

Hayley said...

I had to say hi too! I haven't seen you for years, but have wondered how you are often. Your family is darling!