Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Getting used to brother

The "big boys" are definitely getting used to having a baby brother around, but I thought I'd post a few funny pictures of them adjusting.


I thought the Dino jammies deserved a picture!!!
They just love to match!


Griff decided he needs to take over Daxons new blankie . . . he even sleeps with it!


Griff taking a "rest" with Dax after a tub


Mase and Griff decided to test out Daxon's crib.


Griff drinking his juice from a bottle ( only 1 time don't worry :) )









2 comments:

Baumgartners said...

Your boys are so cute! I hope they really are adjusting well. I can't wait to see you again. Daxon looks like he has changed so much already!

cheree said...

How the heck are you? I am so glad you found me. I tried looking for you on Jamie's but I couldn't find you, I'm a little dumb! Your boys are so cute!!