Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Willard Bay

Last night we made a spur of the moment trip to Willard Bay. Kasey suggested that we go after I had had a LONG day with the kids. At first I was skeptical. I thought "why will it be any different there?" I figured no matter where we were they would drive me crazy! Boy was I wrong! It was the perfect thing to do! The kids were so good. They loved everything from watching the boats and jet skis to playing in the water with dad to building sand castles to having a pizza picnic.

Dax kept saying "I love lake"

It Was Perfect.

Sometimes I think a change of scenery is a good thing! Especially during the summer when they are together all day every day. Thank goodness for a thoughtful husband who knew this would do the trick!



This was Navi's first time in her suit. I thought we would use it more during the summer, but she hates to get wet (even in the warm bath) so we haven't even tried until now. She sure looked cute!

BIG SMILES! She is constantly smiling these days! I love it.



My boys . . . I'm sure glad I am not the only girl any more!

3 comments:

Baumgartners said...

Looks like fun! I had one of those days yesterday when Jaab suggested going up High Creek and all I wanted to do was stay home and watch TV. But we went and it was really fun. I agree that sometimes you really do just need a change of scenery! Your kids look like they have grown, and Navi is so cute, as always!

Bre said...

Your boys seem to be just like my boys! Dirt, mud, bugs, trucks, ya know all the boys stuff. And they love the water too. I was glad to get my little miss Brielle as well, although she is loving being just like her brothers at the moment plus all the drama, lol. Navi is beautiful. I would love to get together!

Adam and Aubrey said...

It's amazing what massive amounts of water can do to kids. haha. I can't believe how adorable Navi is. Well I can. But...you know. She's getting big! I love that hat on her!