Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dino Park Field Trip

A few days before school got out I was able to go with Mason on his field trip to the Dinosaur Park. He was so excited and asked me every day for about a month when we got to go. It was his first time on a school bus so he thought that was pretty cool.

We first went into their learning center and had a lesson and craft.
Next we got to wander around the park and check out all of the dinosaurs. The kids had a blast and I was glad to be able to spend some time with Mase! Mason and Trevyn posing for the camera.


Isn't he handsome? I know I'm his mom and all but . . .

They also got to play on the dino playground for awhile before it was time to go. I think the kids had a great time (despite the rain).
And now my little kindergartner is going to be in first grade.
All Day!
It seems weird to me. But he is so ready! He loves school, loves his teacher and does so good! I'm excited to see how first grade goes . . . I've heard it can be a little hard, an adjustment. We will see!










0 comments: