Friday, June 4, 2010

Catching Up . . .

I am having a hard time believing that it is already June and that after today, school will be out for the summer! I am working on putting together an ABC summer for the kids and am hoping that between that, swimming lessons and a few camping trips I will be able to keep the kids busy! We will see!

May pretty much came and went and I wanted to post a few things that I haven't got to yet so bare with me!



First: Mothers Day

Mothers Day was so nice! I got to sleep in (yea!) and then have a yummy breakfast. The boys made me some cards and were so excited to give them to me. Mason also made a little book about me at school. It made me laugh. One page said "my moms loves to rest" this is so true, just funny that he said it!

My mom and Dad came over for lunch and then we took the kids to the park. It was such a nice day and so nice to get outside and let the kids run around.












You probably can't tell by the picture but Mason was terrified to climb the rock wall, but since he saw Griff do it he had to try! Even with Dad standing and helping right below him and Grandpa at the top it was still such a hard thing for him. But once he figured out that it was okay and he wasn't going to fall he actually did it a few times and liked it!


After playing on the toys we headed over to the baseball field to hit some balls. After all of the playing everyone was pretty tuckered out and decided to relax on the grass. It was such a fun day and I am so lucky to be the mom of these four sweet little kiddos!




Second: Mason turns 6! What???
Mason had his sixth birthday this year. Doesn't he look super excited about it in this picture??
He was in one of those don't take my picture moods! I think by this time he was pretty worn out! His day started out with his favorite breakfast (rollers and bacon) and then it was off to school. After school he spent the afternoon shopping, eating, and bowling with Grandma Cheryl. He was more than spoiled and has a blast! Then we had is party with the rest of the family and his buddy Bosten. He requested Chinese from our favorite Lucky China for dinner and then it was more presents and cake and Ice Cream.

He had an army themed party and had an army tank cake. All in all I think he had a great day and is so glad that he is finally six!

Third: Navi's 3 months!
I just wanted to make sure I had a 3 month picture. She is getting so big, smiling, and has completely rounded out our family! Love you Navi!



1 comments:

The Fluckiger Family said...

Wow! Your kids are so big and old-it must mean that mine are too! We are right behind you! Missed seeing you at Bunco, but it looks like you've been having fun :)