Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lovin it!

I am lovin the warm weather . . . and so is my garden! We planted two kinds of lettuce, peas, beans, radishes, carrots, corn, tomatoes, bell peppers, hot peppers, pumpkins, yellow squash and zuchinni! We are going to have way more than we can eat but it is so fun to grow a garden (I never thought I would say this !) And my kids love to help water and pick the veggies!


Mason harvesting the radishes
. . . and flower pots :)

These are the pots that I got for mothers day. I love them and love them even more now that they are filled with beautiful flowers!



Just a few out on the deck! It's amazing what a few flowers will do for look of things!


4 comments:

The Fluckiger Family said...

So jealous! We had some high hopes for our garden too, but had them all crushed by the bunnies from H-E-double-hockey-sticks! Your garden and flowers look beautiful. I think it really is theraputic to grow thing in a garden...corny, but true :)

thecaldwells said...

I am so jealous!! I had every intention of growing a garden this year and kind-of missed EVERYTHING while I was down and out! So cool! Thanks for hosting book group the other night! It was fantastic!! I wish we could do it more than once a month!

Heidi said...

Hey Kristin! I just found your blog. Your garden looks fantastic! We will have to get some pointers next year. Ours is a little on the sad side :)

Bre said...

it looks beautiful and wonderful, we are so slow on our garden, and Hope that it is not too late!!!