Saturday, March 28, 2009

Calf Ropin!

Almost every day for the past couple months, Mason and Griffin have gone with grandma Jackie and Papa Kent ( Kasey's parents ) to go feed cows. They look forward to it every day and probably consider this the best part of the day! There has been a new baby or two every day for the past couple weeks and the boys just love them . They (with the help of gma and gpa ) have named a few . . . coco, buckwheat, grassyland, obama ( don't ask :) ), and if you asked Mason I'm sure he would be able to tell you a few more of the names! When a new calf is born gpa has to catch it and tag it to match its mom . . . so gpa got both Mase and Griff their own ropes to help catch the calves with! Now all they need are some cowboy boots and they will be set! ( Yes mom i really did say it . . . but my disclaimer is that Kent told the boys they needed to have gma Kim get them some boots . . . it totally wasn't my idea :))

4 comments:

Norm and Kim said...

Kristin:

You will have to give Kent a "high five" for me. We will have to go get the boys a pair ASAP before you change your mind!

Morrells said...

How fun for your kids! I would love my kids to have that experience! Your boys are so cute!

The Fluckiger Family said...

So cute! My boys go out and do chores with my brother everytime we are out at my parents house and adore every minute of it. So much fun that your boys get to do it everyday!

anna said...

i made our new header on www.picnik.com. it's such a cute photo editor site, and it's free! which makes it even better!