Tuesday, March 3, 2009

AHHH . . . warmth!

I don't know about you, but my kids have been going CRAZY inside in the cold winter! So when the sun came out today we took full advantage! Mase and Griff played outside for most of the morning and it was sooo nice! There was no fighting, no screaming, just nice, happy boys playing out in the dirt and lovin it! Spring is a welcome thing around here and I am hoping it is here to stay! We also walked Mason to preschool wich was great because it wore Griff right out and he has now been down for his nap for 2 and a half hours! YEA!


Now that Daxon is moving around so well (not crawling yet but might as well be because he scoots with the best of them and can get just about anywhere!) he has discovered this fun little spot under the desk. I find him here often. Just about every time that the chair has been moved, he maked a b -line for his little spot!


5 comments:

Baumgartners said...

I can't wait for that warm weather to get here in Logan! We are still about 15 degrees below you so it will be a little while before we are spending the morning playing outside!

Hayley said...

Ahh warmth! I can't wait for spring!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Yay for sun! I can't wait to get out too, looks like your boys had a busy fun day! Yay for no fighting!

The Fluckiger Family said...

You have no snow - I am soo jealous! My boys(and I) also cannot wait to get outside!

Morrells said...

yeah for warmth! I am so excited for winter to be over! My kids go nuts about this time of year!