Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The BIG 26!

On Sunday I turned 26 or was it 27? Nope just 26. For some reason Kasey was convinced that I was a year older than I am. Hmm . . . the kids must be aging me :) Anyway it was a great day of just hanging out with the family and oh ya, the 80 minute massage that Kasey surprised me with was fabulous! My mom, sisters, sil, and I all went out shopping and to lunch on Friday to celebrate. I know, I know, of all days to go shopping, BLACK FRIDAY . . . but it really wasn't to bad. It was a lot of fun as usual and I came home feeling cute again (thanks to my new clothes . . . thanks mom!) It's amazing what a nice new pair of jeans can do for ya! Thanks to everyone for making my birthday such a great one!


Here are a few of the fun things I got for the big day . . . great new additions for my kitchen!

7 comments:

Morrells said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad you had such a good birthday!!! I love that your hubby thought you were a year older then you are!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Happy Birthed Day! We are getting so old. Can you believe that we've been driving for a decade?! UGH! Hey. . . speaking of which, remember that time we took a "certain" car and drove around logan, you didn't even have your license yet. Ha ha! And then we tried to put gas back in so nobody would know we had it out, and we couldn't find the stupid place to put the gas. . . ahhhh. . . we rule. I hope you had a fabulous birthday, and I'm sooo jealous of your massage!

Alisha LeBaron said...

Happy Birthday! I love your Christmas Tree! I think I would have to pay someone to make mine look like that! and I am jelous that your shopping is already done. I could only wish.

Bre said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great one:)

Jamie said...

I know........HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I am a horrible awful friend. I thought about it that morning, and I had it on my mind to call you. I guess it's the thought that counts?!! Ya, I hope you had a great day, it sounds like you did! Love your new things! And your tree looks beautiful!

Hayley said...

Happy Birthday! I love all your new stuff! I hope to see you next week too.

Michelle said...

So fun, I'm a horrible friend - just a week late is all. Happy Birthday!