Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa's Lap

Last weekend was our annual family Christmas party (with my dad's side)
YEE-HAW!
Santa came (as usual) and brought the kids each a little something.
A GUN for Mase and yep you guessed it . . .
a GUN for Griff.
Oh and a little turtle thing for Dax :)
They were certainly excited about their new guns.
Mason told Santa he wanted slippers and a camera
Check, Check.
Griff asked for a new blankie
Check.
These kids sure are easy :)



Griff was a little nervous, but hey he didn't cry!


Santa called Mason's name FIRST, so he was caught offgaurd.
But don't worry, he remembered what he was going to ask for and got the message through.

Daxon WAS NOT HAPPY (this happens from time to time I promise!) . . .
until he discovered wrapping paper
and ribbons with little Maddie





6 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Your boys are such handsome little studs! I just can't get over it! And they are so big! I love the guns they got. Looks like something Kona could really enjoy! I love that Grif wants a blankie!

Hayley said...

I don't believe for a second that Daxon has sad moments. He's always such a smiley guy!

I hope you guys have a great Christmas!

The Fluckiger Family said...

What easy boys you have! Oakley just changed his mind again tonight when asked what he wanted Santa to bring him. Have the merriest Christmas and I'll see you next month at Bunco!

Jamie said...

Your boys are such little babes! I loved your Christmas card! Mason looks so grown up on Santas lap! i hope you guys have a great Christmas!
ps I dont believe that Dax ever gets mad:)

Bre said...

SOunds like a great list, I dont really look forward to when they get too big and ask for the complicating stuff:) YOur boys are SO handsome! It looks like a fun party!

Morrells said...

They are such cute kids! Love how simple there List was sounds like you were set! I hope you had a wonderful Chrismtas and that The New Year is a good one!