Friday, November 28, 2008

I've been waiting . . .

to post my Christmas tree until after thanksgiving . . . so here they are! The boys and I had a fun time decorating the house and we are all getting super excited for Christmas. I even have all my shopping done! This is a first for me. I usually procrastinate and end up going out the week before Christmas, but I have to say that it feels so good to be done! Now I can focus more on just having a good time with the family and enjoying the holidays!



7 comments:

Hayley said...

It all looks fabulous! You have such great taste.

Natalie said...

WOW! I love your tree Ü and I am totally jealous your shopping is done. I just can't get into Christmas until after Thanksgiving...so I end up shopping with everyone else in the world. UGH!

Bre said...

It looks fabulous! I love the tree!

mel said...

Love the beautiful tree. We still have to trek up to the mountains and cut one down.

Morrells said...

Your tree so so cute! Love it! About boys being handfuls I was reading your post and felt that I had written it myself! Someone told me if you survive the first 10years with boys you've made it! I think that may be true!

Adam and Aubrey said...

I love your big balls.

The Fluckiger Family said...

Your house is beautiful! Same goes for your tree.