Tuesday, November 25, 2008

They can sure be a handful . . .

3 boys. . . I think that says it all. At times lately I feel like a screaming referee and I don't see it changing anytime soon. People tell me that boys just fight. Now when I say fight I don't mean argue. I mean all out throw my brother to the ground so that I can get to the wanted object first, fight. Poor Griffin. This happens to him often. He has started defending himself with his pincher's and teeth. Not Good! In fact Mason has the bite marks on his stomach to prove it. We do a lot of time out lately :)

But I wouldn't trade them for the world. Mase and Griff are off with Grandma and Grandpa right now to see some Christmas lights and it is quite. Very quite and I am finding myself missing them, and their noise!

They of course have their fun times too. Here are a few of my recent favorites!

Mason can always get a good belly laugh out of Daxon. He adores his big brother.

Horsie rides


They seem to migrate to wherever I am . . . so here they
are laying under the high chair while I'm feeding Dax



3 comments:

Natalie said...

Brothers are the best! I remember my brothers fighting as a kid...really fighting...but at the same time they were best friends. Even now it's fun to watch Jaxon and Ryker "play" with each other. Jax likes to play Duck, duck, goose with Ryker. They both think it's hilarious...as do I!

Jamie said...

I completely understand! I wonder sometimes if they are going to live through their fights! I feel like my kids are in time out all day long! SO fun! Such cute pics- I just love your boys. The pic of you & Lauren is so cute, you are beautiful! She looks really cute with her new hair!

Hayley said...

I can't imagine 3 boys, but my 2 girls are about the most dramatic things alive! There isn't tackling, but there is drama! It's so fun to see the differences.