Friday, July 11, 2008

LAGOON . . .

Today was our stake Lagoon day so we decided to take advantge and make a day of it. This was my kids first time to Lagoon and to be honest, neither Kasey or I have been there since high school! Mason loved just about all the rides in kiddie land, but the helicopter ride was his favorite because he could make it go really high! Griffin didn't care much for the rides, but loved the train and seeing all of the animals as we rode past them.

Griff being "cool" in daddy's sunglasses


Mason's favorite ride


He liked this one too!


Griff liked to ring the bell, but didn't like a stanger getting him off the boat and wouldn't get on any more rides after that!


Mom, Mase, and Griff on the train

5 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

How fun! I bet it's even better when you have kids to enjoy it with! I haven't been there in a while. . .

lauren said...

That looks way fun! i didn't know that they have kid rides at lagoon! And thank you for fixing my background problem :D

Bre said...

How FUn! I cant wait to take my kids to Lagoon! And I love your new ride:) A lot nicer then my mini van

Hayley said...

Kristin you look too cute. I can't believe you just had a baby! One day when you come up to Logan we should all get together and do lunch.

Jamie said...

I love your new ride! I want to go to Lagoon, so fun! I bet your kids just had a blast!