Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Meet Slimy and Spotty

The boys were out playing in the back yard a few weeks ago and found these cute little frogs. They begged to keep them and I figured since we won’t be getting a dog or cat anytime soon, that a couple frogs would be ok. They were SOOO excited. It was in the morning before school when they caught them and when it was time to go to school Mase told me that his stomach hurt because he was so excited about the frogs.

DSC02264

Navi just loves looking at them … and carrying their cage around … and checking out their food (live crickets). She will stand by the counter and scream until I get them down for her to look at!

DSC02260DSC02261DSC02267

1 comments:

The Fluckiger Family said...

Oh how my boys would be jealous! They have been begging for a lizard--I think I could do frogs better than a lizard. I love your new family photo! Gotta have one child that doesn't cooperate, right ;) It is darling!