Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fieldtrip

Dax, Navi and I got to tag along with Griff on his fieldtrip to the fire station and library. They had a great time and thought it was so cool to get to actually go inside the fire truck. It’s so fun to see how much Griff is soaking in this year compared to last year. He LOVES preschool! In fact the other day we were in a hurry and I was trying to prod him to get ready. I said something like: You have GOT to hurry and get dressed .. and he replied “I don’t even care if I have to get dressed because I LIKE preschool.” He sure told me!

DSC02315

The firemen coaxed Miss Stacey into being their model. The kids thought that was pretty funny!

DSC02306

DSC02308

DSC02311

DSC02313

DSC02318

 

The second half of the fieldtrip was at the library. This part was a little more of a challenge … lunch time, nap time, you get the picture! But they enjoyed listening to story time and getting to choose a few books to check out. Dax fit right in with the class. He sat with them and even asked the librarian a few questions. I think he will love preschool next year!

DSC02319

0 comments: