Thursday, January 7, 2010

I found . . .

This little guy sleeping soundly.

Half on the carpet and half on the hardwood, as I was heading to bed last night. He had come out of his room several times already (and been put back in and told to STAY in bed . . .).

He decided this time to lay down in the exact spot where I couldn't see him . . . very quietly I might ad! And when I picked him up and brought him to his bed, he was mumbling things like "my diaper was wet" and "I need more juice". He must have still been thinking about what to say to me to make it okay to be out of bed . . . once again.

Little did he know, I didn't mind. Who could be mad about this?

3 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Oh. Sweetness. So funny that he crashed on the floor. ha ha! I love seeing my babies sleep.

Jamie said...

Really...HOW could you ever get mad at that?!! SO CUTE!

Bre said...

he is super sweet, priceless moments like these make my heart melt! LOVE this!