Wednesday, October 28, 2009

22

So I decided it was about time to post a prego picture of me . . . so here you have it! I am now 22 weeks and getting bigger and bigger each week. I guess I am just one of those that shows early and gets huge :) But I'm pretty much used to it since I am on my fourth pregnancy in 5 years!



I have been really lucky with all of my pregnancies in that I feel pretty good for the most part. I could not imagine being sick all of the time and still having to care for my other kids. So I guess I really can't complain! Other than the heartburn and tiredness . . . I feel great! It still amazes me every time I start feeling the baby move! She is for sure a mover but likes to save it for night time (or maybe I am just to busy during the day to notice her movements much!)

My mind is filled with ideas of projects that I want to complete for her in the next few months and I have already started a few ( I will have to post some pictures when they are done!) Anyway, I am just super excited to have this little girl on the way and am sure the next few months are going to fly!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

wow, you've almost caught up to my belly :) you look fantastic. good luck with all the projects.

Alisha LeBaron said...

I think that you look so cute! What a cute little belly! And I am so excited for you to have a girl! They are so fun!