Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Day at the Dino Park

Summer is almost over. For me this is bittersweet. I love the warm weather, swimming at grandmas, snowcones, campfires, and everything else that summer brings, but this summer has brought us a few major surprises that have me thinking more about life and well, I'm just ready for the next thing . . . including fall! But before summer is completely gone we have been trying to fir in a few more fun things.

Last week we headed to the Dino park with my mom, sisters, and my older sister Julies kids. The boys are always excited to do anything when cousin Ty is coming along and this was no different. They had a blast despite the heat and found their own ways of cooling down (as you will see a few pictures down :)

The ropes were pretty much doing the opposite of their job!
Hanging out in the shade




What better way to cool down than in the drinking fountain??

It's kinda funny because whenever we go anywhere with Julie and her kids, Mason and Ty seem to end up walking back to the car hand in hand. Pretty cute if you ask me :) (Sorry Jaab!)




3 comments:

Bre said...

looks like fun, we have never been there before, I have heard both ways of fun and not that great, so I am always torn. But looks like your boys had a blast. btw, what is the little baby counter on the side? CONGRATS!!! I have been scrolling all over your blog to see if you announced and I missed and I could not find one, did I miss an announcement? Maybe at bunco? Anyway, you make beautiful babies and I cant wait to see this one:)

Adam and Aubrey said...

BED BUDDY! YOU PREGNANT?! When did this happen? How did this happen? Jk, I know how this happens, I figured it out sometime this year. jk. But WOW! I can't wait to hear more! How have you been feeling?

The Fluckiger Family said...

Kristen! Now I really regret not being able to sit by you at Bunco! How did I miss that announcement?? I am so excited for you! When do you find out? And when is your due date? Again, all things I guess I'll have to wait for Bunco to be answered! We love the Dinosaur Park! Looks like a good way to finish out the summer activities. I still can't believe you are pregnant - but so excited! Congrats ;)