Friday, February 13, 2009

SPoNtanEOuS!

I would say that we are not a very spontaneous family. We like routine, schedules, and sanity :) But a couple weeks ago, we decided to be a bit more spontaneous . . . so we decided to go stay at a hotel and take the boys swimming. (As I am typing this, it doesn't sound very spontaneous at all, but trust me for our family it sure was!) The boys had a blast, even Daxon loved the water and I am so glad we went. Up until this time both Mason and Griffin have been a little nervous around the water so I was super proud of both of them when they decided to try out the life jackets and swim around on their own. Griff was the brave one that tried it first and once Mason saw that his little brother wasn't drowning . . . . he decided it would be okay for him to try. The only downfall to our swimming trip was the eczema flare up an both boys . . . but that is now under control and the boys are dying to go swimming again!







7 comments:

Jamie said...

So fun! Very cute pictures! We all missed you the other night! Dumb weather:(

The Bucks said...

What a fun idea, and way to be spontaneous!

Hayley said...

That would be spontanious for us as well! (I'm a bit of a schedule freak...)

I was so bummed you couldn't come on Wed. It wasn't the same without you!

Adam and Aubrey said...

I say that's pretty awesome. Having 3 kids and being able to do that, it's spontaneous! It looks like fun.

Jessica Davis said...

How fun! I think you were very spontaneous. It's was a great idea. I am glad he gave up the bink so easy. I was sorry you couldn't make it to Bunco, we all missed you. Kendall wore the super cute outfit you gave her. Hope to see you next time!

anna said...

how fun! you're boys are so cute...and remind me to tell you about something i think will help their eczema.

The Fluckiger Family said...

What a good idea! My boys would just go nuts! We sure missed you the other night.