Sunday, February 1, 2009

9 Months


It's hard to believe that Dax is already nine months old! He is growing so fast and I would really love it if he would just stay this age for ever! Despite the 4 teeth, 3 ear infections, 2 brothers that love to "love", and thrush that he has had over the last month, he has been such a fun, sweet, smiley guy. Dax now weighs 19 pounds 11 ounces ( which brought him from the 75th to the 35th percentile!?) This is a first for us . . . my boys are always at least in the 75th so I was pretty surprised! He is 29 inches tall (75th) and is in the 90th for his head :) A few of Daxon's favorite things right now are nursing, bouncing in his jumperoo, drinking from a sippie cup, scooting, taking a tub, making new noises with his mouth, being outside, and his latest favorite is swimming.

8 comments:

Jessica Davis said...

He is so cute. I have been such a slacker at blogging, I have missed so many of your posts!

Alisha LeBaron said...

I can't believe he is 9 months old! That went by so fast! What a cute kid!

Michelle said...

He's getting so big, love the smile!

mel said...

He really is always smiling. At least in all the pictures you post. He's so cute!

Jamie said...

NINE months!!? What?! He is THE happiest baby I have ever known! So adorable! Miss you:)

The Fluckiger Family said...

I can't believe that it has been 9 months already either - it stinks, doesn't it? He is sure a cutie. See you Wednesday night!

Morrells said...

He is really cute! I can't believe he is 9 months! My kids love swimming also!

Laura said...

That is the cutest picture:) What a handsome boy!!