Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FIELDTRIP

Today was Mason's first field trip of the year. They went to the fire station since this month is fire safety month. Mason had a blast learning about the firemen and what they do. He was a little nervous that the sirens might be turned on (I has to be sure to let the fireman know to inform me before this was going to happen so I could take my noise lovers outside!), but other than that he did great! He even volunteered to stand up in front of the class and try on the fireman's jacket. He was so excited to be the one that was chosen and was all smiles the entire time!

The group shot . . . sorry it's kinda fuzzy!


It's a perfect fit!

Jumping out of the fire truck

Hanging out with his buddies outside of the fire station


5 comments:

mel said...

So fun! The kids always love the firestation. One time I took my class on a field trip there and they did have to leave lights and sirens and it was very loud!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Looks like he's the popular kid. . . no surprise. Can't wait til he comes home telling you he has a bed buddy.

The Fluckiger Family said...

You have the cutest kids! Oakley would've loved something like that - I'm jealous!

thecaldwells said...

Hi Kristin! I found your blog from Natalie. My blog is private so send me your email and I will add you!! Your boys are adorable.
Katee Caldwell

thecaldwells said...

Oh wait.... you can't send me your email.DUH! Should have thought of that! Send me a note and THEN I will add you. My email is kkpcaldwell@juno.com