Friday, October 24, 2008

6 MONTHS . . .



Yes it is true, Daxon is 6 months old! How can it be? I took him in for his 6 month check up today and he is doing great! He now weighs 18 pounds 5 ounces (60%) and is in the 70% for his length (I don't remember the inches:) At 6 months old Daxon is such a happy baby! He loves bath time, his tongue (which is sticking out most of the time lately), baby food (especially oatmeal, rice cereal, pears and carrots) and of course his big brothers. He has 2 teeth and is working on his third . . . and we just absolutely adore him. I really can't imagine life without my sweet, easy going, content little guy!

3 comments:

Baumgartners said...

Oh my goodness he is growing so fast! That is a really cute picture of him too!

Hayley said...

He has beautiful eyes! I hope you guys have a Happy Halloween!

The McClellan Clan said...

oh my heck, he is getting so big!! He is so cute!! I love his little round face!! He is adorable!