Friday, June 24, 2011

End of Year Field Trips

Mason got to go to the Zoo this year on his fieldtrip. He begged me to go with him and thanks to Cheryl and Jackie watching the other kiddos I was able to go! It was so fun to see Mase in his element with his buddies from school.  They had a blast and so did I! Mase opted to ride with me in the car instead of on the bus with his class. Here he is showing off his lost tooth!

DSC01713

DSC01716DSC01717

We of coarse had to ride the train. I love that my little guy still wanted to sit by his mom … and isn’t this the best shot of us? I may be biased …

DSC01720

From left to right in the first picture: Bosten, Jack, Mason, Sutton (and Sutton’s little brother in green)

DSC01722DSC01726

Got to get the elephant shot! And then Mason and Bosten waiting to load onto the bus to head home after a gorgeous day at the zoo!

DSC01723DSC01729

 

Griffin’s preschool class did a end of year carnival. They had it at the park and lucked out with good weather! The kids got to go around to different stations and play games for little prizes. Dax loved that he got to tag along with his big brother. IMG_20110512_113855

Their favorite station was the face painting. Who knew they would love it so much? I think by the end Dax had one on each cheek and his forehead. At the end of the carnival they each got to have a few turn on the water slide. They weren’t to sure about it at first but I could hardly peel them away by the end!

1305222336192IMG_20110512_114558

0 comments: