Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Accessories

As I was looking through my camera today I got a good laugh from Griffin and all his many accessories! Who new? He is such a funny little guy and loves shoes and hats! He keeps me smiling and we sure do love him!
Here he is in his new cow rain boots . . . thanks grandma :)
The best accessory of all . . . the blankie, which by the way he has three of these that are exactly the same, but will only use the one that has "the side" (you know, the rough worn out corner that gets rubbed all night long!)


Not really an accessory, but who could resist this? Griff had to soak his foot in an Epsom salt and water bath for awhile to help with an infected toenail . . . and Mase just thought it looked fun!

He is for sure going to kill me when he gets older for this one! About two weeks ago Griff decided he wanted to start wearing underwear and he had pretty much potty trained himself! It's been so nice and so unexpected, but definitely welcome!

And here he is in the "farmer hat" that is about two sizes too small!


And last but not least Griff loves to put on my shoes and walk around the house. I found the black heals especially fitting :)


3 comments:

Hayley said...

I just laughed so hard over the underoos pic! So funny!

Morrells said...

Love the boots! So cute! I love your organizers too what a cute way to do it! It really is such a challenge to be organized with kids!

The Fluckiger Family said...

I love the cute red and white striped unders! So cute!