Monday, March 14, 2011

Serial Snow Blower Stealer

A few weeks ago our snow blower was stolen out of our garage. I am thinking the dude was not very smart seeing how he walked right past the BOB double stroller and numerous other expensive things.

He may have been stupid, but he was brave. It was in the middle of the day. I was home. Really? So much for feeling safe. Needless to say the garage door now stays down all the time.

The detective came by a few days ago to go over a few things. Griff ran downstairs and returned in his police attire. Cute. Then proceeded to tell the detective that he wanted to be a police when he grows up. Cuter. The detective responded by saying that he better not hope to make much money. WOW. I was a  little bugged.

Yesterday while in the car the boys started talking about the "bad guy". Mason and Griffin were deciding what they would have done if they had seen the guy in action.

Mase: "I would hit him in the head with a shovel."

Griff: "I would punch him in the face."

Dax: "I would poop on him."

Sometimes you just have to laugh.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

HAHA! I love it! Those boys are too cute! How very annoying for you guys though, that sucks! I'm in love with Navi's b-day pictures! She is the cutest thing! And I still can't really get over your cake makin' skills!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Your boys are hilarious. Thieves make me so MAD. We've had some things jacked too, and it infuriates me. So sorry to hear about that. And how violating to have the guy go into your garage.