Monday, August 16, 2010

4 MONTHS

Now that Navi is almost six months . . . I will post her 4 month pictures :)

4 MONTH STATS
HEIGHT : 24 3/4 " (60%)
WEIGHT : 15 pounds 6 ounces (77%)
HEAD : 16 1/2 " (68%)
So in other word . . . PERFECT!
She is now . . .
ROLLING OVER
SMILING and LAUGHING
HATING her BATHS and CARSEAT . . .
She totally completes our family and I love every minute with her!













Um . . . I hesitated in posting this picture . . . I sure am looking OLD these days! I guess that is what 4 kids will do to ya! (at least that is my excuse!)







2 comments:

Baumgartners said...

Navi is so cute . . . and so are you!

The Fluckiger Family said...

Whatever! Navy is as beautiful as you are - you both look fab. I hear you about feeling old...it creeps up on you doesn't it? I guess it makes sense, because I can't believe that Navi is already 6 months old, so we are already 6 months older too! Crazy?! She really is such a doll.